Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog Launch

Yes, I'm dual-blogging.  One for food, one for discussions of the esoteric and energetic work/healing/study/experiments/theory as well as the occasional book review related to the same subject.

Currently reading a book on my Nook with a title I can't recall that has to do with the mitochondria being the physical expression of the feminine divine, and the impact nourishing it has on our health, mental acuity, and slowing the aging process.  Not that I'm too terribly worried about aging, but I do find the whole concept intriguing.  If we could expand the well-being of our internal systems and sharpen our intellect, what impact does that have on our magic?  I'll follow-up tonight with the title/author info on the book, but I just wanted to get this blog created.  For now, off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment